Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Hillary for America: Thank you for joining the campaign.


Hillary for America
Thank you for joining the campaign.
Since we kicked off, I've been on the road in Iowa and New Hampshire, having honest conversations with people about their hopes for the future of our country.
I met a young woman in Marshalltown, Iowa who's learning to run her father's farm. I talked to students at the New Hampshire Technical Institute who are creating tomorrow's technology. I've talked with mothers and fathers, nurses and teachers -- people who are looking for solutions to the challenges they face every day.
In each of these conversations, I'm reminded why I am running for president: Everyday Americans need a champion, and I want to be that champion.
This campaign won't be easy. I'll work hard to earn every vote.
And I'm proud to have you by my side along the way. Help strengthen this campaign by chipping in whatever you can right now:
Thank you for being a part of this,
Hillary

No comments:

Post a Comment